The only thing that is mandatory when attending a masquerade ball is the mask!
Well, that's not entirely true - some sort of clothing and footwear are a good idea too.
A costume that goes with the mask is where the fun starts. Some party attendees like to stay very true to tradition and arrive wearing period clothing - ball gowns for the ladies, tail coats for the men. If this sounds like something that is not your style here are a few suggestions.
* formal attire: long dress, suit, dress pants, button down and cuffed shirts
* evening wear: what you would wear out to a nice dinner, cocktail party
* creative wear: something sexy, provocative, imaginative, mysterious
* recycled wear: bridesmaid and groomsman attire, re purposed retro styles
* fantasy attire: goth, vampire, futuristic
* colour coded: all black, all white, jewel tones (purple, green, ruby red)
This is a party that calls for you to be creative and have fun. Remember that it's meant to be mysterious, unleash the inner goddess and the secret agent that you always wanted to be, but never got the chance.
Above all else, this a FUN party. Great music, outstanding venue, creative bar tenders and bountiful small bites.
Still need tickets? Scroll down to the 'Buy Now' button on the Masquerade poster post. We'll see you Saturday night!